- FMI Library
- Log in
JModelica.org goes to Dresden
Submitted by jakesson on Wed, 2011-03-02 20:59
The 8th International Modelica Conference in Dresden, March 20-22 2011, is a great opportunity to learn more about JModelica.org.
- Tutorial: Dynamic Optimization of Modelica Models with JModelica.org and Optimica. Sunday March 20, 3:00pm-6:00pm. (Sign up when you register for the conference.)
- Vendor session: March 21, 5:20pm-6:05pm.
- Paper: Integration of ACADO Toolkit and CasADi in JModelica.org. Monday March 21, 2:15pm.
- Paper: Import and Export of Functional Mock-up Units in JModelica.org. Monday March 21, 4:00pm.
- Paper: Improving Newton's method for Initialization of Modelica models. Monday March 21, 11:05am.
- Paper: Models of a post-combustion absorption unit for simulation, optimization and non-linear model predictive control schemes. Monday March 21, 11:05am.
Modelon will also have an exhibition where you may come to meet members of the JModelica.org development team.
See you all in Dresden!